丫头

丫头
:>

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shopping controlled me!

Omg!!!
What is in my mind actually?
I come here, working here, bear everything here, at first the reason is for my studies...
But recently I found that my view changed or can say is I out controlled.
Haha...


Next,
I wanted to share my result about my shopping in Singapore.
Hehe...


First day, I shopping in Yishun, I buy
1) A lot of hair, face accessories...useful...
2) 2 similar cloths from Cotton On-the cloths need to wear with tube, is super comfortable because made by cotton...


Second day, I shopping in Woodland and Bishan, I buy
1) 2 similar short pants from Cotton On too-I like it so much because it's a pants made of cotton too, super comfortable when wear...
2) 1 antique necklace-omg! It is worth mentioning, this is what I bought the most expensive necklace in this life...But it is worth...I just can say that I love it so much...Woohoo...
I love antique!

Next week,
Third day,I shopping in Ang Mo Kio, I buy
1) First is a pair of shoe, I buy-is a shoe with great personality, blue with grey color, a costly shoe...
2) 3 vest 1 tube-omg! I started to regret it...but I like it too...haha...
3) another shoe with flesh color-This is a proper shoe, cheaper than the 1st shoe...
This is my first time to buy 2 shoes in a day! Can't let ah fen know or she will kill me soon...haha...


Finally, the expression is I spend a lot of money here.
I waste my studies fee.
I wanted to postpone my studies again.
Originally, I am a women who will spend a lot of money.
I think is nobody accompany me shopping then cause me spend too much already.
(trying to put responsible to others)
haha...
I am out controlled!


Now I just worry that how my studies? How my future?
What I am thinking?
Oh My God!


SUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment