丫头

丫头
:>

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dream make me love you!

Ohssss...
I saw you!
But not in reality, is ia my dream.
You are nothing special before the "dream", just a normal passenger in my life.
But after the dream, something changed, something different, and something special.
The feel that I get is warm, comfortable, you make me don't feel like to wake up.
I missing you!

I know it is just a dream, is not real, but it is enough for me.
Like I say before, I want to get something always is more difficult than others.
Life is a dream, dream is our life.
I satisfled.
At least I got dreamed something about you.

The dream make me happy whole day.
I hope tonight I can have a dream about you again.
Thank you so much.
-You-will become my backbone the whole week.
Just one week, I will get back my freedom.
I love you this week...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment