丫头

丫头
:>

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Survive

It's true.
People would change with the environment.
I changed.
I found that I already look like other than myself.
My face, my mind, my attitude, my personality and....all changed...
I can say that I become mature and different.
Yes! I can feel that you know.
I found the real me, but this is not a good thing, I can change my character easily when I was faced with different people.
It's cruel to me.
I try to maintain all of these but I can't.
Oh My Goodness!!!
Even so, I decided to keep this character.
I don't want perfect.
The perfect person need to bear the great pressure, but I don't care.
Perhaps this is the condition that can't eat grapes then says that the grapes is sour, but...
Maybe this is true also.
SIMPLE is my aim!
haha...
Anyway, I don't want to try again, this is cruel and torment.
Like the decision that I made to give up my studies and go to social work.
Haiz...
Because of this decision, I lost a lot of thing that belong to me before it.

By the way, I learned.
I learned how to bear...anythings that can bear or can't bear, I bear all of it lastly!
I got my lessons.

Only one thing that I can't learn more is the skill of communication.
I try my best but still can't reach the top.
Please give me some times.
I want success without any help, just my effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment