丫头

丫头
:>

Saturday, February 26, 2011

lerler

i'm fell very pity that i can't change school to mmu
and i'm fell very sorry to ler
sorry that i promised u alr
but i can't do that
i really can't bear that you want leave me after 3 months
now i'm very appreciate the times we together
i don't want to lose the times with you anymore
you know i'm very love you one
you are the people who know me well after feng
really can't imagine the times without you
although sometimes we got quarrels and misunderstands
but we also can overcome it
and more close after these
i hope that we will not waste ours times to quarrel agn
when we in quarrel
you know that i'm very upset
and very uncomfortable
you must rmb that i will very very miss you when you in melaka
and you want promises me that you will better than me
and happy than me when in mmu
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment