丫头

丫头
:>

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sincere please!

Sometimes, I just feel that I'm very useless, I'm very weak, I'm very timid, and I'm not capable in everythings that happen in my sides. I will scare and afraid to face on.
Sometimes, I just found that I have not sense of presence in the big big world, it is not a big deal if I injured, even I am died.
Sometimes, I found that what the difficuties I am facing now are just wanna kill me already, I can not bear, although it is not a big deal to other people.

So, what I want to do is ENJOY!
I want my life colourful, wonderful, and beautiful!
It is just a simple way if I change my mind, my thought.
Sure, I want change my mind, be a open minder just like Albert said!
It is not a big deal if being laughed or being criticized by people.
Sometimes, doing somethings silly is just let ourself more relax and more friendly to peolple.
I want to be strong, a strong girl that nobody can hurt, can bully, there are no one can let me down anymore!
Everything will going better and better if smile on my face and the sincere in my heart.
I just wanna let the one I love, I apprecate can know I am not longer the one that can let others bully!

No comments:

Post a Comment