丫头

丫头
:>

Friday, March 2, 2012

lalala

If you don't know what's behind me, don't judge me easily through my face.
If you don't know waht's about me, don't simply understand it through my background.
If you say that I'm a smart girl, please be smart, don't let me fooled.
If you can't accept my jokking, please leave and try to make your life joyful.
If you don't want tell me your secret, then please don't act there want say don't want say d, fuck you!
If you don't know my sincerity to you, I can't do anything, but just sympathy to you for losing a true fren.
If you don't wish speak with me, don't act that you like me, just leave me easy.
If you say you understand me, then sorry you sure get a wrong thought.
If you don't like me, just speak out, I don't need a sham friend like you!
If you are sham, FUCK OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment